7х16 - отзывы смотрящих сюдапоказ в Америке 10.04.05г.
1. The spats between Cole and Piper, and how Piper ultimately trusts in Cole. It is really interesting that she doesn't attempt to kill him or anything, lol, she's too busy trying to get out. The best scene was when Cole counts the number of times she's trying to get out. That was amusing.
2. When Cole sees Phoebe and quotes Shakespeare "What beauty...she doth teach the torch to burn bright". That was such a heartbreaking moment. And when Phoebe seems to sense Cole in the room, okay, I don't care what anybody thinks...these two are meant to be together!
3. The whole Texas thing was such a spoof and hilarious. It just was funny to see Leo so out of place in such a small town. I particularly loved the scene when you see the GWB pic in the background.
4. When Drake gets angry and the book flys out of his hands and he ends up apologizing to the book.
5. Cole telling Piper "Is that any way to treat family?" and then telling her that "Love transcends every plane of existence...I could always know when Phoebe was in trouble..."
6. Piper FINALLY trusting Cole and calling out for Leo. Cole in the background whispering "you can do it Piper"
7. The final scene between Cole and Drake. What a twist! But mad at Drake. Look, Cole did a lot for you, and all he wanted was for Phoebe to believe in love again, and you have to tell him you fell for her. Isn't that heartbreaking for him? I love how Cole says "understandable" and you see the heartbreak and pain in his eyes.
8. Piper and Leo finally a normal family!! And when Piper tells Leo she had help from an "old friend"
Cole's return seemed somewhat incomplete, and I am hoping beyond hope that he somehow returns. Like it or not Phoebe, you sensed him. There must be still an emotional tie there.
The performances were all great. I feel bad that Rose didn't seem to have much to do. Holly was great and it was nice to see Brian take center stage and have Leo face the ultimate test of love. Aw...just seeing Piper and Leo together made me cry. They are wonderful together. Nice addition of Dorian too...loved how he was trying to calm Piper down...
Liked Drake's last scene and Billy's expression when Phoebe asks him how he came into her life at the right moment. "A little birdy told me."
And last but not least...the return of Cole. Julian was wonderful in this ep, and I realized how much I have truly missed him. Just seeing his heartbreak and knowing what he did was wrong in certain parts and when he said "I'll never forget" when Piper reminds him that Phoebe hated him.
The way Cole's character was just so incomplete and open. No scene with Phoebe, which also sort of gives me hope that we will get one, if this is indeed the final season. But I have learned not to hope too much. But I'd like to see Phoebe and Cole together...like Cole said: "Phoebe hasn't found love after me, love that could last..." Phoebe still loves you Cole! That's why she sensed you!
10/10!! Sorry for this long reply. I got all emotional. I hope the ratings go through the roof!!!
I loved this episode! My favorite parts were at the beginning when Piper and Phoebe were feeling down about love, and Paige and Drake are trying to cheer them up, but Phoebe points out that no Halliwell woman has ever been able to keep her love. Paige stops and thinks about, than sinks to the couch saying "Oh my god, you're right! How depressing!!" LOL... Piper had some great one-liners too. I also loved the part where Cole tells Piper how beautiful Phoebe is as Phoebe and Paige leave the room, and Phoebe backs up and looks right at Cole. She doesn't see him, but it still shows how strong their connection is!
Oh this was sooo worth the wait. Finally! It was a really great episode. I agree with most people here, I really did not need Phoebe and Cole to interact. The scene where Phoebe looks at the spot where Cole was standing was perfect.
I really hope that the next few episodes are just as good!
I think that they "couldn't" put Phoebe and Cole together - because then people would expect more. I'd have liked to have seen that happen also - but since he does have an award-winning show to go back to (Julian), then this way the writers wouldn't be getting people's hopes up.
I' m not sure how else to have someone "fall from grace". -but it doesn't bother me about that scene. Charmed has always taken an event/show - and reworked it (usually for comedic-relief) - and made it into their own storyline.
I thought that it was a sad episode in one way - because I didn't want to see the end of Drake and Cole. However, they gave Wyatt some action - and hopefully, enough of a ratings boost to keep it going. AND it was a blast to see Cole and Piper argue with each other again - that was well worth
I am very surprised by how FEW posts there are about this episode. You can really tell that Charmed has, well, lost it's charm with the viewers. It used to be within minutes after an episode aired there would be tons of posts and by Monday morning there were pages of posts for the current episode, so I think you can let the lack of posts speak for themselves.
I was one of the previous posters who criticized the episode and I want to clarify my post - the episode was very good, NOT the best, but the best in a very long time. My huge issue was with how they used Cole. I completely understand that they can't put Cole and Phoebe back together and I didn't want to see that, but I at least expected some MORE interaction between them, than just that one passing glance when Cole quoted Shakespeare. It was huge rip off to the diehard Charmed fans - we expected and deserved more.
I will not be sad to see the show get canceled. The show has been going downhill for a while now and has not been able to keep my interest at all this season.
alen (Суббота, 11 декабря 2004, 21:28:25) писал:
Сообщение отредактировал Lerka: Вторник, 12 апреля 2005, 15:29:29
Lagoona (Пятница, 17 декабря 2004, 19:49:14) писал:
А можеш сказать свое мнение Лагуна вель ты ее посмотрела.
0 посетителей читают эту тему: 0 участников и 0 гостей