После сериала.их дальнейшая жизнь
5 сезон. Стоило ли? :)1537
LenNik, Сегодня, 08:20:56
luigiperelli, Сегодня, 07:18:02
Болталка. Для разговоров обо всем.2404
LenNik, Сегодня, 07:07:22
LenNik, Сегодня, 06:42:20
Дневники вампира/The Vampire Diaries735
Vикторина, Сегодня, 06:07:51
LenNik, Сегодня, 06:00:26
Captures > S1E15: If At First You Don’t Succeed, Lie, Lie Again
Charmed ran for 8 years and is still the longest running show with an all-female lead. It has now even been turned into a comic so fans can continue to read about the lives of the Charmed Ones - three sisters who are the most powerful beings of Good the world has ever known.
Charmed has seen many different fan-fictions created as a way to continue the story, many of them are surrounded around the two sons that were brought into the family from season 5 onwards, Wyatt and Chris. These are known to many fans as The Charmed Sons and has seen many campaigns in an attempt to create a TV show with the two boys as the front runners.
With that in mind, I'm going to take a look at what I believe are the top 10 Charmed episodes.
10. Love Hurts - This was the episode when Piper found out the truth about her handyman boyfriend but the hard way. Leo is gravely injuured and only the healing power of another whitelighter can save him. At the same time, a potential whitelighter that he was protecting is in danger and the Charmed Ones need to help her. What was so great about this episode was that it was the true start to Piper and Leo's relationship and also a close bonding moment for Prue and pheobe as al their powers were switched. It was like they had go back to the beginning being witches as they had to learn each other's triggers to their powers.
9. Awakened - Another sisterly episode. As Piper becomes ill with a human disease, Prue and Phoebe had to find away to save her.l As medicine continues to fail, Prue and Phoebe rely on magic however learn alot of personal gain consequences on the way. It was an episode that made it clear that just because they were witches, their powers could not be used for everything. They also reversed the spell, which put Piper back into a coma from the illness, so that they could save everyone else who had been affected by their spell.
8. Sleuthing with the Enemy - Moving onto season 3, this episode brought a dilemma to Phoebe as she had to make a choice to vanquish her demon boyfriend, Cole, or to keep one of the most dangerous demons know alive. It is a fight as she has to choose to listen to her head or her heart - something that most people have to choose when in relationships (head or heart, not whether to vanquish them or not).
7. Charmed Again Part 1 and 2 - I decided to join the two parts together since you can't watch one without the other. This was an episode that while it doesn't relate to everyone in the exact way of having to welcome a long lost half-sister into the family, it does relate in people having to welcome new friends or family and also dealing with the loss of someone close. Piper's failing attempts at bringing her big sister back to loife showed the grief that many fans were feeling at the loss of Prue; and also what the actress was realy feeling at ehr co-star and friend leaving the set. While Phoebe's want to welcome her new baby sister into the family also showed on screen what most wanted to feel at welcome a new character to the screen and into their lives.
6. That 70's Show - Prue, Piper and Pheobe travell back in time to 1975 to save their lives from a warlock and meet their deceased Mother and Grandmother while also seeing themselves at a young age. While it's never going to be something that anyone can relate to, it had the famiyl dynamic that the early seasons of Charmed prided themselves in. It showed how close the sisters were and that they weres who just happened to be witches, rather than something that later seasons showed; that they were witches who just happened to be sisters.
5. Long Live the Queen - This episode showed just what someone would do for love. Afrter refusing to vanquish Cole in "Sleuthing with the Enemy", Phoebe helps Cole become Good. However it just isn't meant to be as Cole becomes the new Source of All Evil. Once again, choosing her heart, Phoebe comes Cole's queen, yet her loyalty to her sisters and saving innocents means that she continues to save innocents while protecting demons. It shows what most people go through - not wanting to lose their friends and family because of the man/woman that they have chosen.
4. Deja Vu All Over Again - The season 1 finale showed that some people just aren't meant to be saved, no matter how much you want it to happen; something else that many people go through. The Charmed Ones find themselves stuck in a timelooop by a demon and it will only end when all three have been killed. At the same time, they are trying to prevent the death of a friend and love one, Andy. In the end, Prue has to make the decision that vanquishing the demon and stopping the timeloop over saving Andy.
3. Hell Hath no Fury - Another episode that dealt with the grief that fans were feeling over the loss of a loved character. It also dealt with the different stages of grief many people feel at the loss of a loved one. This is the episode that piper turns into a Fury because of her anger over Prue's death. Piper's anger is actually aimed at her sister for leaving her and the episode serves as a great send off to the eldest Charmed One.
2. Morality Bites - Ever wonder whether something you have done will be the cause of something happening in the future? this episode shows that what the Charmed Ones do out of revenge does have ramifications in creating a modern day version of the witch trials. While Prue and Piper try to save Phoebe from being burnt at the stake, all three learn some valuable lessons about the "wrong things done for the right reason are still wrong things." Something that fans still wish they'd remembered from season 5 onwards to this day.
1. All Hell Breaks Loose - The season 3 finale and also Prue's last episode. This episode showed just what could happen if magic is exposed. A media frenzie outside The Charmed Ones' house leads to one of the sisters shot, one trying to save her and the third sister in the Underworld. In the end, after a sacrifice from the third sister to stay in the Underworld, time is reset to before magic was exposed. This was the episode that left all fans with a cliffhanger knowing that one sister would be killed but not knowing which one until the season 4 premiere.
All seasons of Charmed dealt with issues that most people face everyday but with the added mix of magic and demons. Maybe this is what made it so popular because people, young and old, could relate to the show and enjoy it for many different reasons.
Сообщение отредактировал Verte: Суббота, 05 февраля 2011, 20:22:51
Rumor has it that Rose McGowan will guest star on an upcoming episode of NBC’s Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, titled “Bombshell” (season 12, episode 19). The episode is set to air on Wednesday, March 2, 2011. The series stars Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay. Showbiz411 reports:
По пока неподтвержденным данным, Роуз приглашена в 19 эпизод 12 сезона "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit".
Verte (Вторник, 07 декабря 2010, 16:30:59) писал:
Актриса Роуз МакГоун сыграет в новом фильме автора франшизы «Джиперс Криперс» Виктора Сальва Rosewood Lane.
Ей предстоит воплотит образ психиатра Сонни Блэйк, ведущую собственное радиошоу. Героиня вынуждена приехать в дом своего детства, так как умер ее отец-алкоголик. По прибытии она обнаруживает, что округу терроризирует местный разносчик газет, преследовавший родителя и теперь решивший приняться за нее.
Ранее на ту же роль претендовала Джина Филипс, игравшая у Сальва в первой серии «Джиперс Криперс» и задействованная в триквеле. За продюсирование отвечает Филлип Б. Голдфайн. Дата выхода проекта пока остается неизвестной.
Если фильм Rosewood Lane выйдет раньше в настоящий момент находящейся в неопределенном состоянии третьей ленты «Джиперс Криперс», то ему суждено будет стать первым фильмом Сальва за последние пять лет и к тому же первой его работой за долгие годы, не касающейся саги о сверхъестественном убийце с Юга. Также на счету режиссера такие картины, как «Дом клоунов», «Природа зверя» и «Пудра».
Среди последних крупных проектов Роуз МакГоун дилогия «Грайндхаус». Кроме того, актриса снялась в находящемся на стадии постпродакшна «Конане» Маркуса Ниспела.
0 посетителей читают эту тему: 0 участников и 0 гостей