Давайте выкладывать спойлери сюда
Последние сообщения

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 550
+++PHOEBE+++
+++PHOEBE+++
  • Младший участник
  • PipPip
:surprised: какая Роуз красотуля!!! СУПЕР!!!

Yulia
Yulia
  • Постоянный участник
  • PipPipPipPip
Просто она там именно Роуз а не Пейдж, она ведет себя не так и даже голос у неё не такой. В жизни она наверное всегда классная...

Yulia
Yulia
  • Постоянный участник
  • PipPipPipPip
А еще она там говорит, что другие актрисы будут всего на несколько эпизодов - четыре или пять - а потом они вернутся к своим старым образам :)

Yulia
Yulia
  • Постоянный участник
  • PipPipPipPip
И что эти другие актрисы говорят их голосами и это довольно забавно, хотя нам то всё равно, за переводом не услышим.
И что Пейдж сама принимала участие в подборе актрисы на роль Джо Беннет - у той испанские корни и это придает ей пикантность, как считает Роуз

Jane Figarella
Jane Figarella
  • Активный участник
  • PipPipPipPip

nesnakomka
nesnakomka
  • Активный участник
  • PipPipPipPip
Вот нашла интервью с Браем, если кому интересно, могу перевести

Can you tell us anything about the 8th season of Charmed ?
It’s still a bit early to talk about it. All I know, for now, is that it will certainly be the last season. And I know that Brad Kern wants it to be the best season of the show. I hope it will meet the hopes of the fans and that it will end, in an incredible way, eight magical years…

What will you remember of these seven years passed on the set of Charmed ?
A lot of things in my life have changed since these 7 years ! Before becoming Leo, my life was more unstable because I lived in the fear of never finding a job and of staying unemployed. Thanks to Charmed, I have been able to live without having to worry about how I am going to pay my rent and how I am going to be able to pay for my son’s education. On a personal level, my life also changed a lot. I have gone from married to divorced, I bought a house, I saw my son grow up… But one of the most important things is that I feel I have progressed as an actor. In short, since 7 years, my life just became better !

Leo becomes mortal in season 7, did this information surprise you ?
Yes, but I was really excited about this new situation. I was challenged as an actor : you are going to see how Leo reacts to certain situations, him being vulnerable and having to depend on Piper to protect him. This approach of Leo is totally different, which enables me to do something different and new…

With which leading-actress of the show do you get along the most ?
I don’t want to make anyone jealous, so I prefer not to answer this question. (laughs) Alyssa, Holly and Rose are all charming and very nice. I get along so well with all of them. Of course, my relationship with Alyssa is a bit different because we went out together at one point. In any case, I can say that Alyssa is the most sociable of them all. She gets along with everybody and is able to make contact very easily with the people that she meets. It’s a great quality !

Do you sometimes give them advice on how to act in a scene ?
No, never. It’s not my place, I’m not producer of the show… And in any case, they know their characters better than anybody else, and I think they wouldn’t be too pleased if I started telling them how to act. This being said, it doesn’t prevent me telling them if I think they were bad in a scene. And they also let me know when I suck ! (laughs)

What is the costume that you hated the most ?
I really didn’t like the fake belly I had to wear in the episode where Leo is pregnant. It was so heavy and I actually suffered a lot ! By the end of the day, my back was killing me ! Since them, I know how much women suffer when they are pregnant, and I admire them even more !

What is the most incredible thing a fan asked you to do ?
Sign autographs on very intimate parts of the body…(laughs) It happens quite often, and I’m always a bit uncomfortable when they ask me. Some fans also ask me to heal them, like Leo does in Charmed ! I’m forced to explain to them that I’m quite different from my character and that I can’t really heal them. Some encounters with fans are really weird. But I assure you, most of the time, fans are really sweet, and I’m as uncomfortable as they are when they come towards me.

alen
alen
  • Автор темы
  • Участник
  • PipPipPip
Airdate: November 6, 2005

09/18 - Paige wants Billie to concentrate on school as it will help her focus on something else than demon hunting. The demon of the episode is named Vaklav, who specializes in pain. We first see him in a photo studio where it seems he trapped people inside pictures for years and years. Vaklav frees JD, one of the "prisoners", from his picture in order to make room to entrap someone else. JD was trapped in a picture in the 1950s. Before being killed by Vaklav, JD escapes... Vaklav tracks down JD. Eventually, the sisters learn about JD and try to help him escape the demon. Billie will have to "babysit" JD for a while, so expect a clash of the generations. Leo and Piper have couple problems. Leo calls onto Soothsayer, a magical gardener, to help them work on their problems. In order to help the couple better understand one another, Soothsayer has Leo and Piper switch bodies. Phoebe goes to a Sperm Bank to find a donor... (Note: We do not know how this ties in with the spoilers-to-be-highlited in 8.06). Agent Murphy and Sam, Paige's father, appear in the episode. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Карола
Карола
  • Активный участник
  • PipPipPipPip
Episode 8.07: The Lost Picture Show ("Шоу потерянной картины")
Airdate: November 6, 2005

09/18
Пейдж стараеться сосредоточить внимание Билли на учебе,что бы немного отвлечь ее от охоты на демонов.Главного в этом эпизоде демона зовут Ваклав,его сила в человеческом страхе.В начале серии мы встречаем его в фотостудии,где он заточает людей в фотоснимках.Ваклав освобождает одного из таких "заключенных"-Джей Ди,из его фотокарточки для того,что бы заманить в ловушку еще кого-то.Сам Джей Ди стал его жертвой в 1950 году.Ваклав решает убить парня,но тому удаеться сбежать..Ваклав идет по его следу.Но неожиданно сестры узнает о истории Джей Ди и решает ему помочь освободиться.Билли остается охранять Джей Ди и в этой части серии ожидается "столкновение поколений".
У Пайпер и Лео личные проблемы.Что бы их разрешить,Лео взывает к Предсказателю,магическому существу,которое помогает решать людям их проблемы.Но вместо того,что бы дать им совет,Предсказатель менят Пайпер и Лео телами.
Фиби наносит визит в Банк спермы,что бы найти кандидата на роль отца ее ребенка..(Мы пока не знаем,каким образом это будет связано с серией 8.06).
Агент Мерфи и Сэм,отец Пейдж так же появятся в эпизоде.

nesnakomka
nesnakomka
  • Активный участник
  • PipPipPipPip
Спасибо за спойлер, и за перевод! Забавная должна серия получиться :)

Карола
Карола
  • Активный участник
  • PipPipPipPip
Статья будет завтра-если ее никто не захочет перевести))

0 посетителей читают эту тему: 0 участников и 0 гостей